Aug 14, 2007

Ghosting

The old house seems quiet tonight.

I found a voodoo spell left on the back porch of this building yesterday. I posted a note by it for the erstwhile idiot who put it there: "Ain't Skeerd!!"

The note was gone tonight, but the voodoo doll was still there. I punted the doll into the night without so much as a by-your-leave. Puh-leeze!

Even if I just work here, it's my house when I'm here.

Don't.even.try it.

Meanwhile, on the tour, some folks just take it too seriously and find that they can't handle the rest of the tour.

Theater of the Mind can be quite intimidating if you don't have a firm grip on your own!

3 comments:

'mouse said...

What fun! I'd love to have your job, but I'm a morning person and can't stay awake past about 9pm.

Oh and do come and visit Scrine again when you can -- the chat window's different from logging in, which is painless and very much worthwhile since Keith's set up a nice little community.

As you'll quickly discover, there's only one rule there: only one sentence per entry, creative punctuation allowed.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh, I've signed up for the fun, don't worry. Just waiting for the muse!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh, and telling ghost stories is my second job. I have a full-time day job as well. I got home at 1:00 a.m. last night. But I only do that twice a week.
:)