Aug 30, 2007

Indolence

...uh.... no. Nope.

Whew.

For a moment there, I almost cared about something. Started to think maybe I should do something, fulfill some sort of responsibility.

But I sat real still, and it went away.

Important Update!!
In the comments, Kim from Frothing at le Mouse, asks if there is such a thing as enhanced indolence, and posits that she could be suffering from it. This is an exciting new concept for me, since I'm new to slacking, and I think every reader should investigate it thoroughly this weekend. Get to it! We must know more. Get back to me on this.


This means something, people.

7 comments:

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Indolence?
Not a chance! :^)

Nice blog, Joan!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hi there, Ben!

Welcome. Tell Skully to drop by, too.
:o)

pamibe said...

Hi, my name is Pam and I've made you and your site part of my BlogDay 2007!

Thanks!

Kim said...

Is there enhanced indolence? I may be suffering from it.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Thanks, pamibe.
:)

Kim said...

Oh. Perhaps there will be a clinical trial for mojitos or something? I would volunteer. I am tweaking my indolence enhancement today by lazing. Or is that redundant?

Joan of Argghh! said...

The most I've done today is:

go to the pool
lay in the sun
sweep the balcony porch
sweep the stairs
blog and read
off for a nap just now

Recording this list for scientific reasons, of course.