Aug 9, 2007

Innocent Comments

One of the best things to ever come out of Ace's moron blog is the collection of commenters known as the Innocent Bystanders.

I don't have the chops to stand up to their byline, "Anyone Can Blog--Commenting Is Hard". I lurk around, dive in once in a while, but my geekdom can't keep up. They are an acerbic bunch of morons and make me laugh more often than any other group of crazies.

That's a big reason why I started a blog. It's easier, by far, than sitting around waiting for the wit to rouse itself out of a rum reverie and pipe up with a pithy observation.

So, after seven years' worth of blog commenting, I'm ready to relax and just write. Leave teh funny commenting up to the youngsters.

8 comments:

GLASR said...

Morons? Hardly. Retarded, as in retarding sneeze carbeuration, would be more like it. The sheesh factor overtook the "teh" funny(wt ..... huh? JOAN!)with the life style and using kill a hoagie then claiming to be a nyc'er. Check today's top post. If I had the time, the inclination, I'd post the link where I debunked the hockey stick graph in the last century. Eh. We're all thieves. It's all about the swords. HA! ;~) xo

Call me for the pronunciation on the acronym. ;~) xo

Joan of Argghh! said...

"Truly, you have a dizzying intellect."

Retired Geezer said...

Thanks for dropping by the IB family.

I emailed you the Funniest Thing I Ever Read on INTERNET.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hey RG! Thanks for dropping in. And yes, Compos Mentis, poor dear, does have a funny story, funnier to the men, I suppose.

Last night's elephant video was possibly the end-note of the entire Internet. The comments killed, as well. O.M.G.!!

Dave in Texas said...

You like us! You really like us!!


thanks toots.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Of course I like ya'll.

I've been buggin Ace and Glenn since the git-go. Just been keepin' a low profile, mostly.

Blogging really is easier.

Michael said...

Thanks for the plug!

I just now found the elephant video at AOSHQ. I'm waiting for my eyeballs to pop back into the sockets.

Joan of Argghh! said...

You'll notice I didn't link that damn video.

*gouging out my mind's eye*