Aug 22, 2007

Wrecking the Slack Curve


I met another local artist tonight. Actually, I work with him, just didn't know of his other interests. Of course, he's not from around here, so The Slack hasn't throttled him just yet. Maybe it eludes the artists here, because most of them are hard working folks.

Benjamin Enzfelder is not only a wonderful talent, girls, he's a hottie and he'd blush to read this; but I think I'm a pretty good judge of what a good-looking man looks like, and Benjamin is all that. But he's also an all-around wonderful person and I hope you like his work. He's currently working on illustrating a children's book, so you know, he can't be all bad.


I like the play he has on contrasting soul moments. He's finding a good stride and he displays a bit of whimsy and a bit of contrasting darkness. Kind of like any one of us, if you could look inside.

(Click the pic to find its owner.)


0 comments: