Sep 20, 2007

A.I. -- Bringing the Fun!


Even Better Update! I'm the fifth entry for "Bodies in My Backyard"!


I worry, however, that people are googling such a thing. Still, if I had any real peeps, they'd go out and make me No.1!

**********

I'm so proud! I'm the ninth entry on searches for "Neck Exerciser".

The serendipity-do-dah of Googling things is a source of fascination for me, if only because the vaunted Artificial Intelligence of search engines truly relies on the human searcher's intelligence to make any sense.

The Singularity, when it arrives, is sure to be funny.


More "SpaceBalls," less Borg.

11 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats!

I was recently the number one entry for "Tushee Flower."

The gods were smiling on me that day.

imp said...

LOL, E! Tushee Flower, indeed! Especially after your zurbats post.
You are such a hoot my friend. If i may call you that?

Joan, I do sooooooo lurv your blog!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Erica, now I gotta peruse your blogdom and find tushee flower. I can't wait!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Imp, you are too kind! Where is your blog?

imp said...

uhh...errr...umm...*scuffs toe in da sand*..out there somewhere i reckon.

Erica said...

I'll just come right out and say it: imp does not HAVE a blog, which sucks, her being a Master Commenter Extraordinaire, for YEARS!! No worries, though, as she lives in NY [closer to Canada, though], so I can hunt her down, wrassle her ass to the ground, and force her to start a blog. Honestly, imp, WTF are you waiting for?!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Well, I commented almost 7 years, so if she's been commenting longer than that, there's just no excuse!
:o)

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

A wrasslin' match? Where? When? This ain't one of them pay-per-view things is it?

Kudos Joan! Ya hit the big time!

Skully said...

My Anti-Scurvy Salad (ASS) post is number one on Google!

Skully said...

Bastards ain't payin' me for the privlege!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Anti-Scurvy Salad? Bwahahaha!!!