Sep 27, 2007

An Incurious Group of Slackers. My Readers.

Yes, faithful Slackers, I've dropped hints and said many an inscrutable thing in this blog. Of course, my normal state of consciousness teeters a bit on the unbalanced side, so perhaps you're not incurious as much as you are reticent about shattering my fragile state of being. But that would mean you have to care. Not bloody likely.

So in my continued fantastical state of mind, I'm going to assume you are all dying to know things, but are just too damn lazy to ask.

Well, if you must know, this is what 10 tons of marble looks like.

Hmmm...it looks an awful lot like Elisson.

Now, about those parachutes...

9 comments:

julie said...

I, for one, am madly curious about what you plan on doing with those parachutes. I was waaaay off about the marble; I won't even try to guess at this one :)

pamibe said...

I prefer to let everything unfold slowly, like a good book. Keeps me coming back, doesn't it? ;)

Mizz E said...

[Pamibe probably should not read my comment
and you don't have to post it, if I'm spoiling the set-up]

I'm going to hazard a wild guess: You have wired with some local Italians who have arranged to get the Sollazzini reproduction lent to you & your employer for a promotional event. The parachutes are essential to setting up the planned dramatic unveiling of your brillantly executed triumphant coup - how cool!

lizardbrain said...

What, is 10 tons of marble an unusual quantity or something?

lizardbrain said...

Rats, I forgot the smiley...

:)

Joan of Argghh! said...

Well, when you transport 20,000lbs. for 3,000 miles you'd better just plan on keeping it.

And yes, where else can you get enough fabric to cover 18 feet of marble?

And lizard, when you consider that the man weighs 20,000lbs, certain um... parts of him are very hefty, indeed.

Elisson said...

Yep - gonna take a lotta Kentucky Jelly to grease that pole.

GUYK said...

Now, you got me curious about just how well you know elisson

Joan of Argghh! said...

All I know about Elisson is what I read in the papers...