Sep 28, 2007

Thank You Note to Hillary

Dear Hillary,

Just today I realized that I haven't really had to hear much about Nancy Pelosi in the news. Oh, the obligatory screech here or there, as she regurgitates the Democrats' talking points to her hungry media brood, but that's to be expected.

100 days have come and gone, and a misguided trip to the Mideast, and it would seem she's disappeared from the radar screen. Thank you so much!

You did this, didn't you? I know it was you! She was getting on everyone's nerves, playing at being an Alpha and making all sorts of horrid faux pas. It all was painful enough for someone to finally step forward and give the nod. A word here, a secret sign there, a phone call or two to folks who can make things happen. I'd swear you were from my little pirate town. Still, I miss Vince Foster, don't you?

It must be hard for Nancy to be upstaged as you soar to the forefront of the Democratic HouseParty while she foolishly holds onto her Dhimmitude creds. Credentials that you encouraged her and oh-so-many others to adopt even as you seek to distance yourself from such over-the-top moon-battery! I love what you've done with the place!

I simply must thank you for a wonderful political time!

All the best,

-J o A

P.S. No, dear, I'm not voting for you. Just because you're amusing in a grim sort of way doesn't mean I'm ready to hand my wallet over to you "for the common good."

7 comments:

GUYK said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I still ain't gonna vote for her.

Nonny said...

Hiya, Do you really think she'll get in?

Joan of Argghh! said...

Geeze, I hope not!!
:o)

'mouse said...

Joan, y'know I'm yella dog (e reminded me of the description and apt it is), but I've got to join you in the thank-you for keeping Pelosi out of the news. It really was getting embarrassing.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Well, my politics are nuanced.
:p

Nonny said...

who do you have your money on?

Joan of Argghh! said...

My bet is that a politician will win it. Not a statesman.

Just a plain ol' politician.

*sigh*