My dog won't let me take pictures of her without her expressly being unaware of my camera. So, the Ark is out.
I don't garden.
I don't cook much anymore. After a lifetime of cooking from scratch, I've come to embrace the joys of a grilled hunk of flesh and SteamFresh veggies. A bit of chipotle salsa and, ya.
I don't think there's much call for a Carnival of Ghost Stories, but maybe I should investigate that.
So, herewith, I create The Carnival of Slack. To participate, just send me a link with proof of your slack-blogging, rope-pushing, beach-walking, navel-gazing, hammock-napping and non-posting, and I'll post it when I get around to it.
That's it. Don't complicate this thing.
Some varied examples:
- First entry is the Prince of Slack-blogging, Zonker.
- King of the Esoteric Slack, Inspirational Emperor of Inervated Nirvana, High Priest of the Hairshirt, and all-around Raccoonteur, Bob.
- Honorary Mention: 'mouse. My favorite liberal, west-coast ambulance chaser, one-sentence playah. Who refuses to write on his blog with anything approaching a schedule.
Some examples of Slack-posting:
- MizzE proves her Slack creds by partying with Dennis Quaid, that slacker. Plus she travels a bunch, so you know, she has all sorts of spare time and money for slacking.
- Geckofeeder provides a perfect example of what I'm talking about, here.
So, when you're tempted to get too busy and need some inspiration to goof off, or someone to aid and abet your armchair schemes, I'm you're huckleberry.
Update! Inaugural Post submitted by Kim, at Frothing at Le Mouse. All honors, perquisites, accolades and exciting amenities are yours, Kim! (Offer not valid with other coupons.)