Oct 27, 2007

Music City Madness

Okay, I usually keep personal stuff to a mysterious minimum. *cough!*

However, the Jolly Roger's cousin has landed a spot on CMT's Music City Madness contest! Cool!

So, let's have some fun and rack up some votes for the Georgia (er...North Carolina) side of the family, if you're so inclined. (For a blog about "slack" it seems I promote nothing but work for my two dozen readers! Maybe I'm management material...)

Anyhow. You can go here-- and unfortunately you will have to read directions else you'll be stumped as to how to even see anyone's name, much less hear their song. But if you're so inclined, listen to Greg Griffin's audition. He's listed on the right side of the list, about two-thirds of the way down. (You can zoom the page to actually see the names a bit easier.)

I may talk a good game about this or that, or talents I possess, but Greg's out there, daring himself to make it happen. Apparently, CMT felt he belongs in the Selected Sixty-Four. Give it a listen.

Lots of other good folks out there, too. Go! Bzzztt!!

9 comments:

GLASR said...

The very definition of ".....material"‽(interrobang);~)

Skully said...

Bzzztt!!? What? You gotta hornet on the loose or somethin'?

pamibe said...

Done! It's not a stretch to vote for someone who is talented. :)

Joan of Argghh! said...

Glasr! You're alive and inscrutable as ever!

Welcome back.

:o)

LauraB said...

Done! You'll have to keep us posted as to his progress up the chart...

Joan of Argghh! said...

Pam and Laura, thanks!

I haven't seen Greg since he was knee-high to a moonpie. If you keep feeding kids, they seem to grow up.

Kim said...

I voted. I actually figured it out. He's great.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Thanks, Kim!

zonker said...

Good stuff. Greg's music, I mean. The CMT webpage sucks. Unless one enjoys nano-fonts, that is...