Oct 26, 2007

Radio Interview

Every time I think I want to work in the radio biz, I remember the early hours the morning drive team keeps.

Sigh. Later, peeps. I have to go entertain the commuters.

[Ghost stories!]

And yes, I do have a face for radio...

Update: I survived the Sports Talk guys trying to make me talk about all the local teams while trying to stick to my reason for being there. Twenty minutes of fun! I did earn some coolness cred on sports, however, when I told them that my nephew played for the Packers last summer.

Yeah, they couldn't touch that!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to listen to the results of your interview. Go get em!

Kim said...

What? What is this interview thing? Are you going to be a radio star? Cool beans.

Gecko said...

What was your reason for being there? Just askin'.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Why, I had to tell Ghost Stories, of course!
:o)

Which I have to do tonight as well.

Kim said...

Well, duh. Of course. More cool beans!

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

WTG, Joan!