Nov 30, 2007

A Good Hair Day For Erica


Erica shows off her new coiff! Go hug her neck and wish her a Happy Birthday!


Hey, Erica! I'm glad you were born, darlin'!
What? When'd you get home last night? No, I'm not shouting!! THIS IS SHOUTING:

You said your birthday is 12 / 1 / 1975
which means you are 32 years old and about:

59 years 1 month younger than Walter Cronkite, age 91
54 years 5 months younger than Nancy Reagan, age 86
51 years 6 months younger than George Herbert Bush, age 83
44 years 2 months younger than Barbara Walters, age 76
42 years 0 months younger than Larry King, age 74
35 years 10 months younger than Ted Koppel, age 67
32 years 5 months younger than Geraldo Rivera, age 64
29 years 5 months younger than George W. Bush, age 61
24 years 5 months younger than Jesse Ventura, age 56
20 years 1 month younger than Bill Gates, age 52
15 years 3 months younger than Cal Ripken Jr., age 47
9 years 5 months younger than Mike Tyson, age 41
5 years 4 months younger than Jennifer Lopez, age 37
0 years 1 month older than Tiger Woods, age 31
6 years 7 months older than Prince William, age 25

and that you were:

25 years old at the time of the 9-11 attack on America
24 years old on the first day of Y2K
21 years old when Princess Diana was killed in a car crash
19 years old at the time of Oklahoma City bombing
18 years old when O. J. Simpson was charged with murder
17 years old at the time of the 93 bombing of the World Trade Center
15 years old when Operation Desert Storm began
13 years old during the fall of the Berlin Wall
10 years old when the space shuttle Challenger exploded
8 years old when Apple introduced the Macintosh
7 years old during Sally Ride's travel in space
5 years old when Pres. Reagan was shot by John Hinckley, Jr.
3 years old at the time the Iran hostage crisis began
not yet 1 year old on the U.S.'s bicentennial Fourth of July


Great Farookin’ Hair by Jimbo
Transplant Artistry by
Elisson

11 comments:

Erica said...

Oh God, I can't.......

Too hosed right now to leave a normal comment....

Could I thank you in the morning and, please, kick Hairboy's & Elisson's asses for me?

::bed::

I need to crash.

Hugs!...& Thanks!

lizardbrain said...

Happy Boitday, Brooklyn Goil!

It's 0730. Are you up yet? A person your age should be able to carouse all night and spring out of bed wit da boids, ready to conka da woild.

lizardbrain said...

And thanx, Joan, for snitching on Erica. I mighta missed this milestone, otherwise.

Mark said...

Happy Boitday, Erica!

"not yet 1 year old on the U.S.'s bicentennial Fourth of July"

Holy crap. I was 17 on that day, smoking pot and trying to get laid.

Thanks for making me feel so old, Joan!

LOL

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hey there, LizardBrain! Glad you could make it to the party.
:)

Mark, it was my pleasure. You're very welcome to find out about your birthday here.

lizardbrain said...

Ooo. I like that link. All of my sisters razz me about my age every time I hit a birthday. Of course, I then get to razz them as they hit the same birthday, one by one. This will be another tool in my Toolbox o' Revenge. Bwaaahahaha... (kof).

And I note that it's a very nice 47 degrees warmer in Your Little Town® than it is in my Northern encampment. I'm dreaming of a warm Christmas...

julie said...

Hey, cool - I'm about two weeks older than Erica, which means all the stats here work for me, too.

Happy Birthday, Erica!

Zooomabooma said...

How come Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter aren't on that list?

Joan of Argghh! said...

Dear Zoom, a date-generator is not what you think! Plus, I think this one is Republican.

:o)

Peggy U said...

Thirty-two is a very good age, with still more good ones to come! I hope it was a happy one!

Erica said...

Thank you, Joanie, for being a party to this. My mom got a kick out of it. My dad still doesn't know WTF a blog is. Funny, if you look closely at the photo, you could see the ghost of where my hair USED to be.

My being genuinely amused by the whole thing was eclipsed only by my being genuinely touched. Now if you don't mind, please write a post and move that horrible photo of me, which thousands of peeps, no doubt, have already seen, down to the BOTTOM of the page.

thxkbai!