Nov 1, 2007

Informal Survey to Help Kelly Out

Kelly (mom of SIX!) is having an existential moment. She can't help it, she's been reading Ayn Rand, so yeah, a lot to think about.

Today, she's thinking about what women produce in the modern world, now that they don't churn butter or make soap:

I mean, I produce supper out of thin air every night..does that count? I produce miracle solutions to seeming impossible problems every now and then..does that count?
...I need to think about what would happen to the world if MOTHERS quit...


I think nobody could ever find their stuff ever again.

3 comments:

Van said...

"I mean, I produce supper out of thin air every night..does that count? I produce miracle solutions to seeming impossible problems every now and then..does that count?"

Only to those six lives... and all they produce... and the lives of those who come into contact with them throughout there lives, and the lives that each of them give life to...and... I guess that would be the future in general - I suppose if that matters, then yeah, it counts.

Six!? I've barely survived 3...

Joan of Argghh! said...

Yep.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

I would never find my remote.

Skully