Dec 4, 2007

Bent Objects


Titled work:
"Ending a Dysfunctional Relationship"

Oh, how I laughed!
There's more, Slackers, at Bent Objects.

And don't miss the Mail Order Bride.

And too many to mention...and I can't pick a favorite!

I don't know how I've missed this. Seven years of blog-lurking and I've never caught this guy. I'm not sure if I should be more amazed at the creativity or worried about the mind behind all this fun and whimsy.

A special thank-you shout out to my favorite BeanCounters for this!

I so needed the distraction and the laughs.

Oh, don't go away yet! Leave a few minutes in your life for this, also found at Bent Objects!


10 comments:

Sissy Willis said...

'Reminds me of Russian entomologist/puppet-animator Ladislaw Satrewicz's early-20th-century stop-action films using beetles, which he articulated by wiring the legs to the thorax with sealing wax" (scroll down):

You don't have to be oppressed or illiterate to buy the Big Lie

Joan of Argghh! said...

I remember seeing that, but it really is kinda macabre, no? Guys have amazing imaginations!

However, I could never get into Tim Burton. Still can't.

Nice to see you here, Sissy!

julie said...

Thanks for the links and video, Joan - loads of slacktivity there :)

Robin Starfish said...

OMG, these are just too good, a creative mind gone mad!

Peggy U said...

I love those! Better even than Wallace and Gromit!

The Hermit said...

That video sounds like my brother.

LauraB said...

OMG. FANTASTIC! I lurved the Halloween edition - candy corn carnage...Great linky!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hiya, Hermit!

Hey, Laura! Isn't it a fun place to get lost for about an hour?

:)

joated said...

Thanks for the links, Joan. Great site to cheer up a snowy day.

Oswegan said...

That's awesome. I love those guys.

I think I'm going to try the pile of crap with the Mr. Potato Head ears in it.

~Oswegan