Jan 5, 2008

If You Must Know...

I believe I am tipsy. Not drunk, per se, but unbelievably... light.

Or lit.

Hope my son is not reading this.

Hope the JR gets home soon...

Posting this under, "Art".

Hope he doesn't mind.

From the comments, my son said:

*sigh*
I suppose you all thought I taught myself to cook because it sounded like fun...
Feliz dia de los reyes, mama. Apparentamente te pusieron un poco de ron en tus zapatos...
Yeah, and I suppose you know I didn't drink at all until after you turned 12...esquincle!

3 comments:

frothingatlemouse said...

Now that the comments are working for me. I hope your litness is light and invigorating. Or not. Whatever is conducive.
Partay!

LauraB said...

In vino veritas. Do keep writing. Oh, wait - at this hour, you are likely enjoying the coolth of tile. LOL

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Would you please get English lit?