Jan 15, 2008

Struttin' Update!

IMPORTANT UPDATE to the Moonwalkin' Bird Post!

A must-read!!

Joated, over at Compass Points has found a longer version of the video and the name of the species of the Moonwalkin' little cock-bird. No, I'm not gonna tell you. Go see for yourself.

Plus, there's more of that introverted orinthologist. So, Mark, the Bandit, and the Lizard,you gotta go check it out and see if more is better. Thanks, Joated. Your tireless investigation has brought closure for us all!

7 comments:

lizardbrain said...

Cool. Thanx, Joan.

The bird was certainly worth it. The geek girl, meh. Although I was favorably impressed by her flattitude. And her Piledhigher and Deeper.

Now I won't be stressed by the lack of a label for the bird. I gots to know...

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hey, I'm a giver. Well, no.

But Joated, he's dedicated, man.

:o)

Mark said...

"Although I was favorably impressed by her flattitude."

Funny. I watched that three times through and didn't hear her fart once...

Meh is right...but I gots ta say thanks for the linkylove, Joan - getting a shout out at the House of Argghh! IS impressive.

Gecko said...

Thanks Joan, that is one nice little dance number. Arrgghalanche- lol.

Randy said...

Linky love from the House of Argghh. It doesn't get any better than that!

The nerdy girlie? me likie. :-)

Peggy U said...

Thanks! Now ... when will they have them at PetsMart?

Erica said...

How did I ever live before without this press-stopping, heart-seizing valuable ornithological data. joated, he is one of a kind. And hey, the guy hates Jersey, so he's OK in my book.