Jan 30, 2008

Tag Sale

For the benefit of the Irish wankers who wander over here after a few Guinness, I'm going to humor one, Nonny-- of Teddy Bear Undies fame over there on the Rack o' Slacks; (you should see how many times that gets outclicked) --who had the brass boobs to tag me to a stupid blog meme. She rightly guessed my reaction but she labeled me as, "cool" so I guess I'll have to cut her some Primordial Slack, so to speak. Plus, she's the laziest blogger around. Plus, she's s slightly psychotic, which quality being a plus for blogging.

Mostly, she only blogs when drunk, resulting in the most hilarious malapropisms I've ever witnessed. But she really is as sweet as a lamb... in her sleep.


Herewith, her frickin' meme:

  • link to the person who tagged you
  • post the rules on your blog
  • share six non-important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself
  • tag at least 3 people at the end of the post and link to their blogs
  • let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Okay, six insignificant, non-important things about me. Insignificant and non-important things are things that won't matter in my grave. Herewith:

  1. My age
  2. My race
  3. My religious organizational affiliation
  4. My physical appearance
  5. My money or lack thereof
  6. My blog

Huh. That was easier than I thought.

Now I'll just tag me, myself, and I so that my kindness may be remembered by fellow-bloggers long after I'm gone.


5 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh yeah, "Tag! I'm it!"

pamibe said...

ROFL! You should win the bloggies this year for best example of a meme.

Gecko said...

You are so damn funny, Joan, and original.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh, pswhaw! If drafted I will not run. If elected, I will not serve!

Thanks, guys.

:o)

nonny said...

Sorry for the delay but I was asleep!!! I like what you did with that meme, whilst it is cheating, tis rather inventive indeed :)

Oh and all those things will matter as when we die, we are going straight to hell, where we will party late into the night with the most influential musicians of our time and those past. I hear the wine is flowing. I don't know about you but I want to look my best when I meet Mr Cash and Mr Morrison. Plus the blog will be a good icebreaker, "em so tell me Marilyn, did you ever think of starting a blog, incidentally how did you die?� It's going to be swell Joany, Sing it with me, "The roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need......."