For the benefit of the Irish wankers who wander over here after a few Guinness, I'm going to humor one, Nonny-- of Teddy Bear Undies fame over there on the Rack o' Slacks; (you should see how many times that gets outclicked) --who had the brass boobs to tag me to a stupid blog meme. She rightly guessed my reaction but she labeled me as, "cool" so I guess I'll have to cut her some Primordial Slack, so to speak. Plus, she's the laziest blogger around. Plus, she's s slightly psychotic, which quality being a plus for blogging.
Mostly, she only blogs when drunk, resulting in the most hilarious malapropisms I've ever witnessed. But she really is as sweet as a lamb... in her sleep.
Herewith, her frickin' meme:
- link to the person who tagged you
- post the rules on your blog
- share six non-important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself
- tag at least 3 people at the end of the post and link to their blogs
- let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Okay, six insignificant, non-important things about me. Insignificant and non-important things are things that won't matter in my grave. Herewith:
- My age
- My race
- My religious organizational affiliation
- My physical appearance
- My money or lack thereof
- My blog
Huh. That was easier than I thought.
Now I'll just tag me, myself, and I so that my kindness may be remembered by fellow-bloggers long after I'm gone.