Feb 20, 2008

Do Not Adjust Your Screen

The fantastic crew over at The Line have my latest proffer, The Outer Limits, about the time we lived in Mexico. Go check it out, kick the tires. It's not quite the Tarantino vision of that country.

Looking back to give a brief sketch of that time gave me an ocean of other moments and astonishing things that happened to us, that seemed so incidental at the time. The retelling brings out just how much we must surely live on numbing adrenaline when we're dropped into The Twilight Zones of the world.

Could I do it again? Probably. Do I want to? Not without a gun. Five years we were there without a gun; Grace of God and all that, I'm sure.

******

Now, for teh funny, you gotta go read LeeAnn's latest over at Look! A Baby Wolf! Go find out what this is all about:


I pointed to the picture of the most deformed ear I'd ever seen. It was lumpy and deformed and decorated with shower curtain rings.
And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Damn, just Damn...

One day I shall have adventures such as you.

Anonymous said...

.... LeeAnn is such a gem...... she has no idea...

Eric