Feb 9, 2008

You Gotta Love a Town...


That provides live jazz for your shopping enjoyment at the local Piggly Wiggly.
Coupla cool cats putting down a grocery-gettin' sound!

Oh, and the first day of work/training? Awesome!!!
I'm like a kid in a candy store.
Seriously, it's the first time in years I found myself actually nervous as I undertook a completely new direction. But there's good mojo, good vibes, great art to enjoy.

And lots to learn. Lots and lots, but it's such fun stuff to learn. And plenty to do.

And now my son is making Chicken Braciole with risotto for dinner. (Payoff. It really does happen, if you raise your kids right! Heh.)

3 comments:

pamibe said...

That's so cool! Congrats on your first day, as well. :)

Peggy U said...

Hmmm. Kids that cook. The ten-year-old son is into that right now. Does that mean I get waited on when he grows up? How delightful! :)

Irrelephant said...

My GAWD. So glad you've found a new job that seems like a lovely fit, darlin'. I'm deeply envious. *g*