Mar 10, 2008

B.C. Rider


Bike Week among the Luddites.

These pictures are the craft of a wonderful photographer whose name just happens to be Harley. Harley Palangchao. Go check him out for more beautiful pictures of the Philippines.

I would totally ride one of those bikes! And, they do have brakes on them, at least. I'm guessing that the mountainside daredevils must hitch a ride in the back of a truck to get back home. But it just looks like something I would've made as a kid, as I was always tinkering with my bicycle or my dad's electronics out in the garage. Let's see how those bad boys would do going down Pike's Peak! Totally cool.

h/t haha.nu

4 comments:

Mad William Flint said...

Those are AWESOME!

Now combine those with that mountain biking video from a few weeks ago and...

ok maybe not.

pamibe said...

I WANT ONE!

You knew that was coming, right? ;)

Hammer said...

Flintstones..meet the flintstones..

Joan of Argghh! said...

They are MUCH better dressed than Fred and Wilma!

:o)