Mar 17, 2008

Smug Long Before There Were Hybrids

Dr. Helen is asking if your car reflects your personality, and Glenn reminds us not to be smug.

Well, it used to be you could look up the word, "smug" and see pics of Volvo owners. But this pic I took a few days ago kinda dissipates the Volvo Smug Cloud, and also says something about the car's owner:

Tough times: Delivering your Pizza with a free side of Smug.

(For the record, I think Volvo owners should be allowed to live, I just don't want to be behind them at a red light.)

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I've never had problems with Volvos.... it's those Caddies that cause me to cringe. *grin*

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh, well, at least the Caddies don't stink while they're holding up traffic!

Kevin Beck said...

Hilarious!

Have you seen the South Park episode where there is a Smug Alert? Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Volvos - Vintage Smug?

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Kinda tough to be smug when delivering pizza.
Not that there's anything wrong with pizza delivery.
It just doesn't mix well with smug.

"Yes, I'll have a compact pizza with the special, carbon-neutral topping."

Then again...