Mar 9, 2008

So Shut Up, Already

I don't even know the gentleman, KeesKennis, but he doesn't seem like the needy type, y'know?

"When are ya going to link me?" he whines. What happened to hunter and prey, gun and target, huh?

Heh. I lured him into linking ME with a one-off post I did about blogs I've been reading, of which his has been one. It worked liked stink on a skunk! Right away (actually, weeks later) he puts me on his blogroll, link-whore that he is.

What the hell. I felt duly chastised, and got around to putting a permanent link on my blogroll today. Actually, quite a few. Did a little Spring Cleaning even though it's as cold as this winter has been this year. The Closet of my Rack o' Slacks has been rearranged and re-stocked. If you don't see your blog name there, it's because my warped sense of humor is served by disguise. It makes for more outclicks, actually. Nothing like a Pooper-Scooper or Garden Ho to encourage a little clicky-click action. And the Naked and Cleavage links get outclicked more than most, you pervs.

If you don't see your name there, but would like to, well... you know the drill.


12 comments:

Erica said...

Eeeeeeew, you called Nancy a "Garden Ho!!" She is like...so respectable. I'm sure she will probably crack up at that.

Actually, I quite agree with Eric's assessment of Keesy: ".... you know, when I finally meet your sorry ass, I'm not going to know whether to shoot you, stab you, or kiss you........ what turmoil you have caused!..."

He just kills me.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hey, it's all about the outclicks, right?

I hope she has a sense of humor...

:o)

Erica said...

I don't think you could be a Blown Eye unless you have a sense of humor. She's good peeps.

Abbadon said...

OOOH. I made the cut. I guess I dodged a bullet on that Amelia post, huh?

;o)>

I was one of the pervs who clicked on "Cleavage" some time back and was pleasantly surprised by her humour. So much so that I linked her. Hate to hear what she's been going through lately, poor thing.

Joan of Argghh! said...

I had no idea of Crystal's trials recently. Her blog won't accommodate Reader so I miss out on remembering to click there, and she's an absolute favorite.

She's so incredibly intelligent and big hearted and full of talent. I think she'll pull through quickly and as evidenced, with good humor.

KeesKennis said...

Why thank you for the kind words Ms Argghh!
And Erica I am a great hugger.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hiya, Kees! You dragged me out of my Primordial Slack long enough to accomplish something!

I loved your post yesterday, about racing. The JR just sold his little race car yesterday, and it's kinda sad, really. But it was time, I guess.

Teresa said...

You've been busy... makes me tired just reading about all that work. *grin* Damn I need to do spring cleaning on my blog too. I'm so far behind on things I keep putting blogs in my reader and not updating my blog sidebar.

Nancy said...

OH. MY. GOD.

I'm a Garden Ho'........snicker.

Now, I'm going to have to see who is who on your side bar.

I love it...Garden Ho'...

'Pup is sooo gonna tease me when he finds out.

Me? Respectable...?

Hugs to y'all!

Sparrow said...

I'm going to have to start drilling.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh Sparrow! I keep getting to your site from Jean's. I'm such a Slacker!

I'll find something suitable for you to wear and throw you on the Rack!

Anonymous said...

... heh.... I so love being a 'button-down'.... and hey, Keesie rocks....

Eric