Apr 10, 2008

Beach Bummin'


It's a tough assignment, but somebody's gotta go find The Slack and bring it back to you poor slobs. Herewith:

Now you know why they call them "Blue Dogs."



No sand dollars today but I did spy this little guy:


Hai thair. My tiny feetses. Let me show you them.

He seemed still alive so I left him alone as we walked on by. On the return trip about 20 minutes later, he had moved himself about three inches toward the water. Such efforts should be rewarded so he was flung back into the treacherous currents off the Point. Live, boy! Run! Live!


I remembered this picture from March 1st, that I forgot to share, it's my favorite schooner taking tourists out for an afternoon cruise:



Life's good if you're a good pirate!

10 comments:

julie said...

Oooo, I love that starfish pic. It all looks marvelous!

pamibe said...

Nice to see Pepper dog, and love the heck outta the starfish! I never see any down here... prolly too many touristas. ;)

Anonymous said...

May I hate you? xo ;~)

Teresa said...

OMG - How I wish I was there and warm.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking pictures! The dog looks contemplative.

Robin Starfish said...

:-)

We starfish do move slowly, but we get there.

I have beach envy.

Joan of Argghh! said...

It the preponderance of feetses that make starfish such efficient travelers, I guess. C'mon down, Robin, there's still some bits of beach that the tourists haven't found!

And Glasr, I know that wuz you, hatin' on me up there. Heehee!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's 45 degrees and wet and cloudy here. going down to 36 degrees tonight. Mix of rain and snow tomorrow. I'm bummed.....

Mary

Joan of Argghh! said...

It's worse than that, Mary. Today it was too hot to go to the beach! Ack! I'm not quite ready for summer in April.

:o)

Anonymous said...

.... you've got one very pretty dog!.....