May 22, 2008

Bedtime for Blongzo


It only took a moment for me to figure out the little camera on my purty new Asus computer. Now if I can only figure out how to make my little finger find the shift key. It's the deuce on this little keyboard.

And I don't know whose connection I'm surfing on, but I'm getting great wifi action from some stranger, right here in my bed. I know you want to see:

So, the J. R. is downstairs, watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly for the umpteenth time, or something, and while Tuco is using up his nine lives I can peacefully peruse the Intertubes from the comfort of my comfy bed.

Frivolous way to spend my incentive stimulus check, you say? Heck, if Bush is going to be frivolous with my taxes, why can't I do the same?

4 comments:

Velociman said...

"...why can't I do the same?"

Because The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly is on, goddammit.

You really need to revisit your priorities, dear.

Nancy said...

Ain't new technology presents to oneself the best?

pamibe said...

That's why I need a laptop! But if I had one I'd never leave my bed except to feed the dog.
Arthur can fend for himself.

Nifty pics above your bed.

Ted said...

I'm fairly certain that once this laptop dies, I'll be getting one of those too. Daughter Rachael has one and loves it.