May 27, 2008

This... means something...

You only thought you were a geek. Your geek creds are so outdated the Golden Girls are hittin' on you. All the cool kids are down with Mentos as an art form:





But the totally sold-out geeks have organized a Mentos religion of the blue raincoat:. Yeah, you're gonna want to click the links.


Could you imagine drinking a Coke and downing a Mentos? Well, yeah, I can imagine it, but I can't imagine surviving it. Somebody Google it for me and let me know. I have other, important stuff to do.


h/t haha.nu

6 comments:

Erica said...

Whoa...it's like...the redneck equivalent of the Bellagio Fountain in Vegas.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Heh. That's a perfect corollary!

Of course, they may not be rednecks. They could be Berkeley grads for all we know.

julie said...

This very conversation came up over the weekend; there's actually video (probably at YouTube, it's been about a year since I've seen it) of some idiot actually chugging Diet Coke and swallowing a Mento whole. He apparently was uninjured (who knows what kind of internal damage may have occurred, but you couldn't tell from the video), but things instantaneously evacuated in both directions.

Now to email this post to my niece, who finds these things as entertaining as I do.

pamibe said...

I was going to ask 'who has time for this' but if I didn't play the sims so much maybe my house would be clean. So.

PeggyU said...

That was pretty entertaining. However, I think Myth Busters tried this using a pig's stomach, and busted the myth. Bet you could burp the alphabet forward and backward, though!

Joan of Argghh! said...

Julie... eeeewww!! LOL! I'm not gonna look that one up!

Pam, when will the Sims be able to do science experiments?

Hey, Peggy! Long time no see.

:o)