Jun 4, 2008

Bacon Bits (Reposted. Fixed Comment Thingy. Dork.)

Just thinking ahead to Father's Day, ladies.

Which makes me think: has anyone yet created a tie that looks like bacon? Hold on, brb...

Okay. I can't explain this photo, except Google thinks he's wearing a bacon tie:


No, I can't explain why he looks like an overweight screamer from a Batman and Robin Fantasy Weekend. Oh please, can't someone do better than this? There's got to be a goldmine oil well of money to be made on this, people. A tie. That looks like crispy bacon. And bacon aftershave. Bacon deodorant. Bacon jock itch powder.

No, men aren't pigs, but I bet they wouldn't mind smelling like they just smoked a pork belly. (Boy, does that sound... perverse. -ed)

Me, I kinda like for a man to smell of fine tabacco and good bourbon.


Thanks to Uncrate.

6 comments:

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

You just can't go wrong with bacon!
I wouldn't recommend bacon jock itch powder though...particularly around dogs.

Oh, and nothin' personal but Canadian bacon just doesn't qualify as bacon.
It's freakin' ham, eh?

Nancy said...

http://monstercrochet.blogspot.com/

scroll down the sidebar.

http://monstercrochet.blogspot.com/2007/08/sizzlin-freeform.html

scan down towards the bottom of the post

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh, Nancy! That's just great! Knitted pork bellies must be seen to be appreciated. I think I could manage to knit a rasher if I could remember how to knit.

Anonymous said...

Joan,
I have seen your comments all over, but this is the first time I have stopped by.

Nice!

Vmaximus

Joan of Argghh! said...

Vorenus, welcome. Why you chose to comment on this ridiculous post is a s mystery, though!

Anonymous said...

I like bourbon and bacon. Not necessarily together.

Vmaximus