Jun 4, 2008

The Jolly Roger Will F*ck You Up!

I made him take this test. I'm just sayin'...







What Kind of a Western Bad-Ass are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Lee Van Cleef

You look like an accountant, but your steely glare and matching nerves make you a match for any hard-case out there.


Clint Eastwood



100%

Lee Van Cleef



100%

Charles Bronson



100%

John Wayne



88%

Lee Marvin



75%

Hmmm... I think we should all take some sort of Internet quiz pretending to be some other blogger, and then post the results with a tag to that blogger.

F'rinstnace: let's say that I'm taking this quiz for Jean, fair of face and fabulous with words: she, as a bad-ass Western hero came out as Charles Bronson. Now, not all the questions were befitting a lady like Jean, but that's just the way I roll. I think, yeah, Jean could take Sharon Stone , and teach her some manners.

So yeah. I'm declaring a meme. Tag. You're it.

h/t to Joated!

12 comments:

Velociman said...

I'm Lee Marvin. Musta been the drankin' part.

Irrelephant said...

I love it! He was excellent against Clint. Gonna have to go see if I can stir some dust now.

Anonymous said...

.... I pegged out on John Wayne....... musta been the drankin' part......

Joan of Argghh! said...

Well, I think the J.R. pegged out on the "women and children" part. Heh.

Michelle said...

Can a lady be John Wayne? This one is.

Paul (aka Joan's son) said...

I'm just wondering why Kurt Russel and Val Kilmer from "Tombstone" aren't even possible outcomes...

There needs to be a question along these lines:

"Do you say 'I'm your huckleberry' before blowing a bad guy's brains out?"

Or:

"Are you the physical embodiment of God's Thunder being called down to smite the wicked?"

Anonymous said...

... Paul is The Man......

Eric

Joan of Argghh! said...

We raised him right, Eric!

However, I'd love to see you and Paul in a smackdown cookoff contest.

Kim said...

I also came out as Charles Bronson. I might have lied.

Sam said...

Birds of a feather...

Joan of Argghh! said...

LOL, Kim!

Sam, you don't look like any accountant I've ever know.

You look more like an evil genius. Is there a quiz for that, I wonder?

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Swell...I'm Clint. Now I need a Fistful of Dollars, to go buy some whiskey.