Jun 30, 2008

OMG! OMG!!1!!


The incomparable Suzette is dishing on the Hildebeast and Obama today. Screw the official news accounts. You can't live through the tedium of the so-called Unity Rally without the delicious Snark of the Fashionista Fatale giving us a runway rundown on this political couple. She's got some great links in there, too.

My verdict? They're staying together for the sake of the kids.

Meanwhile, I totally have to yoink this pic from her collection because it's crying out for a Caption Contest:


I'll bet she locks her car doors when she cruises into Obama's neighborhood, too.


Apropos of nothing, I wonder who has the better political machinations? The Clintons' proven Arkancide Squad, or Obama's Chi-town Shushers? Might be a good idea if they both watch their back.

8 comments:

pamibe said...

Hillary: "Line...?"

Suzette said...

I missed Hillary, didn't you? I only hope they continue to show up in color-coordinated outfits right up to Election Day.

john-holton said...

They make such a cute couple, don't they? I think my sugar is spiking...

The Maximum Leader said...

Hillary: "Is vhat dey say about your people twue?"

Barack: "That ain't no schnizengruben baby."

Hillary: "Its twue! Its twue!"

LauraB said...

!snort! OMG. Max Ldr has it. Slam dunk win.

GUYK said...

Hell, I'd lock my doors and pick up my gun if I saw Obama coming into my yard!

PeggyU said...

Staying together for what kids? The Kos kidz? Nice family.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

"Father knows best" my ass!

"Get your stinking foot off my cup!"

"It's true...her balls are bigger than mine...and they're made of brass!"