Jun 13, 2008

Unlucky Me!

Ugh. Stacy hates me, and so she keeps tagging me. Ill play along this time and see if it appeases her wicked sense of humor.


The Rules:

  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write six random things about yourself
  • Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Herewith:

  • 1. I've painted my toenails red ever since Acidman passed away. I just find it to be the right and proper thing for my tootsies.
  • 2. I'm a better party guest than hostess. If you don't think that's important, just go ahead and have a boring party without me. Hmphfff!
  • 3. I'm a better commenter than blogger, apparently.
  • 4. I have sung to a crowded house--with a host of folks that spilled out into the street and nearby porches, in La Havana, Cuba. And I didn't need any stinking Che-Carlos Santana to back me up, Ms. Gloria Estefan. Eat your heart out.
  • 5. I have spoken to the sous-chef at the White House during the GHWB's administration. It seems Barbara needed a recipe for hot pepper jelly. Talk about speaking truth to power!
  • 6. I grew up around real mermaids. My sister's best friend was one.
I swear it's all true and now I tag you, all you Google-searchers looking for hyena-pit bull mixed breed puppies with blue eyes and red noses. Because, ya'll make me nervous.

.




5 comments:

pamibe said...

OK, I need to know what elixir you were *cough* partaking of last night, because I gotta get me some of that!

LOL! Love the meme. You twisted it and made it fun. ;)

Joan of Argghh! said...

That's why I am such a good guest to invite to parties!

Still, it's all true, every word of it.

:o)

Kim said...

Dude, not only are you an inimitable and paragonish-like blogger, your comments are stellar. You're a two-fer.

Did the mermaids have to cut their scales?

Joan of Argghh! said...

No, silly. They have a Union. They have guaranteed scales!

Kim said...

Oh my god. That was so rank. I applaud you.