Ugh. Stacy hates me, and so she keeps tagging me. Ill play along this time and see if it appeases her wicked sense of humor.
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- 1. I've painted my toenails red ever since Acidman passed away. I just find it to be the right and proper thing for my tootsies.
- 2. I'm a better party guest than hostess. If you don't think that's important, just go ahead and have a boring party without me. Hmphfff!
- 3. I'm a better commenter than blogger, apparently.
- 4. I have sung to a crowded house--with a host of folks that spilled out into the street and nearby porches, in La Havana, Cuba. And I didn't need any stinking Che-Carlos Santana to back me up, Ms. Gloria Estefan. Eat your heart out.
- 5. I have spoken to the sous-chef at the White House during the GHWB's administration. It seems Barbara needed a recipe for hot pepper jelly. Talk about speaking truth to power!
- 6. I grew up around real mermaids. My sister's best friend was one.