Aug 6, 2008

KeesKennis: Idiot Wannabe

I took the Keesie Challenge of getting a perfect score on the Idiot Test.

The way to get 100%, at least the way I found, was to think like my boss at work:


I am 100% Idiot.
Friggin Idiot!
I am such a friggin' idiot. The good news is I don't care if I annoy people because I am too stupid to realize it. I count with my fingers and live in ignorant bliss. Weeeeeee!


Nailed it on the first try!
But, just to prove the point:


I am 0% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.


That all ya got, Keesie?

10 comments:

pamibe said...

I'm 14% Idiot. I'll take it and run! LOL!

julie said...

I got 8%. I can live with that.

I always knew you were smarter than me ;)

dogette said...

The one about asking questions during a movie . . . GAWD I hate that. "Isn't that the same guy who played . . . ?" And you want to scream YES! YES IT IS! WHO CARES?! CAN YOU SHUT UP NOW? but you don't because you're not a stupid jackass movie-talker.

Thanks, feelin' better now.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hey, y'know Dogette, I'm just glad to be here for ya...

You think neighbors are tough? I'm wondering if I can disability pay because I am completely unable to keep working with idiot management. And that's the clue to being 100% idiot, btw.

Hammer said...

you're right. If I answered like my ex boss it would have been 100%

Sal said...

96%. I don't know what a wine key is.

KeesKennis said...

Bully for you, you bright pretty thing.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Aw, Keesie, I ain't bright a'tall. Like I said, just had to think like management.

Where you been hiding out?

:o)

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Hmph! No comment!

KeesKennis said...

Ugh, Ms. Jown of Arch.
Senior management responds at my blog and while we lurve you, we have to point out some girlnishness in your post above.
nyxxtdcu
signing OFF