Aug 8, 2008

Sign:Countersign


Obama's Love Children want to Unite in Peace and Harmony. They're still trying to bring back the 60s.

This unrepentant stupidity is everywhere today, except perhaps in Old Russia where Georgia is busy shooting down Russian fighter jets.

Is this really inspiring lots of Hopey-Changey feelings right at such a moment?


It's a throwback, as many are saying, to a Star Trek outer-space Hippie episode.

I can't photoshop that marvelous pic of the McCain snarl, and put a counter-signal on it. So here's the next best thing I could find.

I'll see your 1960s Hippie Love in and raise you a 1960s rebellious, beer-swilling, womanizing, maverick:

Sorry, it's not a racist thing. It's a testosterone-o-meter. It's still one of the best bird-flipping pics evah. It's how I feel today, tomorrow, and forever about politicians, but especially about milquetoast-panty-waist-nancy-boys that get faint at the thought of a fist-fight, much less defending an ideal on the world stage.

C'mon, that stupid O symbol is just gonna get your ass handed to you.

Obama's not ready for much of anything but a manicure.


19 comments:

Suzette said...

That O sign is a a sign of something but I'm not sure "progress" is the first thing that comes to mind.

Walrilla said...

I'm sorry, but has no one at the Obama campaign ever seen the Goatse site? Don't go there, or search for it, but that's the very first thing I thought of when I saw the image.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Ha ha ha! I love that Johnny Cash pic, Joan!

John McCain has more class in his middle finger than snObama has in his entire life!

julie said...

Walrilla - me, too. It's so blatant, I have to wonder if someone at that ad company is playing for the other side.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hooray! I'm so relieved to know that there are still some things I don't know about... well... modern culture.

Whew!

PeggyU said...

All I can think of is that "circle" game where someone tries to get you to look at his hand to see the "O" and then punches you in the arm.

Hammer said...

I immediately thought of a person's gaping O ring when I saw the Obama symbol.

Does that make me a bad person?

Walrilla said...

Hammer, Nah, just makes you an internet person.

B-)>

GUYK said...

If it does Hammer then there are a lot of us..that big O makes my brown O red!

Elisson said...

Good Gawd Awmighty. Is that a real Obama poster? With the hand gesture? Yagottabekidding.

Let's put aside the resonance with that old Star Trek space-hippie 'sode. And let's ignore the possible Goatse (gag) reference. You have a hand gesture, folks.

Last politician I recall who set great stock in hand gestures was some guy named Schickelgruber...

Suzette said...

I guess this solves the comedian problem of can't find anything funny to say about Obama. This one is a gold mine.

Don't these people ever get out? How could they imagine that this signal wouldn't be immediately and widely mocked?

Hammer said...

How about now?

Obama

PeggyU said...

Og: Wrong color.

dogette said...

I like the version of the poster (above) with the caption "Number of Obama Accomplishments."

SuperGurl said...

like elisson, i was struck that this is an actual Obama sign

but i love dogette's idea, some photoshop, quick!!

diamond dave said...

So, America, every time you're on the crapper taking a dump - think of Obama.

I too wonder if that ad agency doesn't have a hidden agenda to sabotage Obama's campaign...

Sal said...

Why does this make me think:
"Into the air, Junior Birdman,
Into the air, upside down.
Into the air, Junior Birdman,
Keep your nose off the ground!"

When I look at the rays emitted by the hands, am I supposed to hear the angels sing, or something?

Mrs. Who said...

I was extremely befuddled that Obama's people would promote this...then I saw Hammer's link and understood immediately. Thanks, Hammer, for clearing it up!

Richard said...

The first thing I thought of when I saw that was "an anus".

Then again a good butt-fucking is what we are gonna get if he's elected.