Aug 26, 2008

Welcome, Surber-nites

My favorite beat-reporter has done it again.

This is the post that so inspired Don Surber's truly brilliant, "Woodstock" parody.

And the rest of my adorable readers should light up a fattie and pop over to Don's Den of Demented Democracy and groove to the scene he's painted there. There's a payoff line at the end that will make you smile. Go see.

Well maybe he is the new JFK
Or maybe the new Gandhi
He’s better than anyone else
Because he told me

He is stardust
He is golden
We are half a billion strong
And we’ve got to get ourselves
Back to the White House.

Go. Read the whole thing.

3 comments:

joated said...

I'm jealous.

Sal said...

I don't see the part where it's going to rain puppies and kittens and My Pretty Ponies.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Sal- LOL!
Don't like reality? Create your very own with the One!
Everyone will love us now and all our problems will disappear.

At least that's how it looks on MSM paper. What could possibly go wrong?

Man, the retards are tryin' to inherit the earth.

Palin/McCain 2008!