Oct 20, 2008

Apocalax Now!

Zombies gotta respect a chick who is wielding some serious steel. Zombie Tools is just the place to find that special Tool for Special Times, be it the Zombie Apocalypse or a home invasion by the coming Thugocracy. Behold the Apocalax!:


Apocalax: So much heavy metal heft for just $100 per pound. Not sure what the chick weighs, but the blade costs $375. Don't worry, they have an actual selection of blades, my favorite being the Urban Bone Machete.

Even if you're planning on waiting it all out in your bomb-shelter, you should at least go check out the gallery pics, get some ideas for Halloween.

Hey, between me and Uncrate, we've got your back.

*****

Meanwhile, it looks like there's been some Bad Bad Juju,folks, going on in the skies. Huh. I thought the next blown-eyed meet wasn't until this weekend.

6 comments:

pamibe said...

On first glance I thought Apocalax was a very potent potable.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Heh. Well, disemboweling is still an applicable term, I guess.

Mike Wilson said...

Holy crap I want the whole set.

dogette said...

Friggin' zombies, man. I'm so tired of their shit. If I had a nickel for every time one of the bastards staggered up the front lawn --

Irrelephant said...

I'm SO ready for the undead. Got my ammo, my blades and my six-pack. Bring it on, hoardes!

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Nice dress! Who says the kids nowadays don't have good fashion sense?