Oct 2, 2008

Blogging Under the Influence

This is a post for my son, who has a serious case of arachnophobia.

Here's a spider to play with, Mr. Waugh. You can make him fat, skinny, jumpy, feed him insects (hit the space bar) and pivot the plane of the table. Click and drag him around and generally just waste precious time you could better spend watching mushrooms grow in your apartment ceiling, son. I dunno. Seemed like fun to me, but I'm easily amused right now. Click to launch:



More silliness can be found at OneMotion.

Too bad you don't have a cat to torment:



Yoinked from haha.nu


6 comments:

julie said...

Oh, DH is so forbidden from seeing that. He'd be flailing around in his sleep, trying to protect me from spiders.

dogette said...

That was fun. I made my spider real tall and bouncy. I kept wishing I could import another graphic and like, have it eat Joe Biden's head.

Oh like YOU didn't think the same thing.

Irrelephant said...

Isn't the spider thing great? And so realistic!

LauraB said...

Trooper HATES spiders so of course I sent him the link with a "check out the babe" teaser.

He did enjoy it, tho! Making it go in circles and slapping it around the screen.

Damned fine coding, there.

Paul said...

Too bad you can't pull off individual legs... It is fun to bash it around the screen though.

And for the record, we're down to just the one mushroom now. The maintenance guys will be ripping the ceiling down tomorrow morning. If mushrooms are growing out of this side of the drywall, I can't wait to see what's on the other side...

PeggyU said...

Wow!!! That spider thing is my favoritest thing ever! Paul, we have to share it with CD!