Oct 29, 2008

Boxers, Briefs, or Fundoshi?

You may want to skip this video if you are at all squeamish about men's undergarments. It's not like it's the penis-gourd accoutrement of the tribes of Papua New Guinea. This little ritual, from the land of insane rituals, is much more civilized. Why this guy even has an assistant guy that helps him put on his underwear, which you can see in the second video at the link. But here's the first part, which is a solo performance apparently:



I am nothing if not multi-culti.


h/t to Ximeze, commenter extraordinaire at One Cosmos.

7 comments:

dogette said...

I. I. Well. I just.

OK then.

Joan of Argghh! said...

I've left Dogette speechless.

Yes!

LauraB said...

Reminds me of those very handsome young men of Kodo.

But then we all know I've a thing for drummers...

Jim - PRS said...

1. Interesting that one needs to use one's teeth to put on one's underwear. What would Barney Frank do?

2. I'm thinking about how that would work if one drank lots of fluids and had to take an urgent leak. Good chance one would wind up with a very long piece of wet material.

3. I'm always analyzin'.

Gecko said...

ROFLMAO

Nancy said...

Jimbo has a point.... eerrr... I'm not sure that came out right.

Uhmm...

What would happen if he had to, well, suddenly, need to poo?

Irrelephant said...

Wow. That's an awfully long way to go just to put on a pair of tighty-whities. And think of the strange pantie lines he must get.