Oct 8, 2008

Not Political. Pinky Swear.

Nothing about this even remotely reminds me of politics. It's so eensy and it makes a really annoying buzzing as it flies around, it may as well be a little brother. But I can think of so many useful applications for this... especially in a cube-farm. Must have one and attach a teensy little camera to it. Check out The Swarming:


For $24.99 at ThinkGeek, how you gonna resist? The remote only moves it up and down, so, y'know, even I can operate it.

I need a cat to torment with it. Heh.

h/t Uncrate

5 comments:

julie said...

Ooooh, I want one!

Robin Starfish said...

I Want To Believe.

pamibe said...

I DO believe!

PeggyU said...

Yes!!! Thanks Joan! We have 4 cats to torment and two boys with birthdays coming soon. Thanks for the idea!

dogette said...

God I love THINKGEEK. I have like a million geek points I need to use up over there. Hmmmmm...