Oct 23, 2008

Proportion, Fit, Styrofoam, and MEOOWW!!!

Nobody has made the connection and appropriate contrast to the whole wardrobe kerfuffle that Suzette has.

And absolutely nobody kills the green-eyed beast better than she.

An absolute must-read. It should become the bon mot, the riposte to every MSM post about Sarah's wardrobe.

If Suzette isn't from the South, I hereby award her the honorary title of "Smiling Knife-twister Southern Belle."

Perfect.

My, the time! Off to work with me. Ya'll behave.



4 comments:

Suzette said...

And here I thought there'd be nothing to say after Hillary left the scene.

John Holton said...

That's beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Uh, um, ah, well, the RNC must be stewpit to the point of darwinism. demtards get their million $$$ wardrobes for FREE. ;~)

Joan of Argghh! said...

I know GSR, I know. Designer wardrobes that they never have to declare the fair use value for, even if they donate it all to charity after the fact... they still get the intangible benefit of the fittings.