Oct 9, 2008

You Just Wouldn't Listen to Me, Would You?

Dogette and I are mourning the fact that our brilliance is under noticed, if not under appreciated. So, I had to prove it to myself and you. Behold, from March 7, 2008:

Saying that, I propose that if we insist on prosecuting drug pushers, we also prosecute loan pushers when they offer easy money to unqualified applicants. Oh wait. The liberals insisted we do so. Shall we vilify those who did their bidding, just because they expected to make their money back? Or see if maybe Rezko can front a bit of mortgage money for the rest of us?


Gawd, the Lamestream Media is SO FUCKING FAR BEHIND THE CURVE that even a non-elitist Slacker like moi can point out the subtle complexities of how to crash a thriving economy. I think I'm every bit as qualified as Dogette is to run this country. And either one of us is far more qualified than Obama. Just... damn!

Update: Dogette opines, "My brilliance is totally ignored unless I post a dog picture. I post about ACORN and no one makes a comment (3 wks ago). Today it's all over the 'sphere. WTH? "

It's a bizzaro world, I tells ya.

5 comments:

julie said...

Joan, I'd vote for you in a heartbeat.

dogette said...

My brilliance is totally ignored unless I post a dog picture. I post about ACORN and no one makes a comment (3 wks ago). Today it's all over the 'sphere. WTH?

Kim said...

I'm pissed because I posted about Ayres about however many months ago.
Oh, someone actually has to read my posts. Well, screw-em!

I want to be undersecretary of digging up information in your new administration. Or deputy undersecretary.

After I go to the OU/TX football game this weekend. So hold off on appointments.

LeeAnn said...

I'd vote for the both of you in a heartbeat. I might even understand why I'm doing it, too... unlike most of my decisions lately.

GUYK said...

we preach to the choir