Nov 9, 2008

Shut Up And Drive

I'm saying it again, It's not for the weak minded or self-interested to uphold our Founding Ideals.

And it's not for the faint of heart, either. Please, if you love your country, kick these men OUT of office as soon as possible:

[h/t to The Box.]


"There is going to be, I think, a willingness to try and get things done," Representative Eric Cantor said. "But at the end of the day I think you will see a Republican Party in Congress serving as a check and a balance against Mr. Obama's power and Speaker Pelosi's power."

"It's going to be a cheerful opposition," said
Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind. "We're going to carry those timeless principles of limited government, a strong defense, traditional values, to the American people."


Uh, yeah. I'm just giggling with cheerfulness because I'm not burdened with a lifelong government pension to fund an exquisitely comfortable retirement like they'll enjoy. Don't feel sorry for them or yourself. Get busy.


Dear Congresscritter: Start driving this damn bus of State, and don't look back. You think Obama even cares one whit for what anybody thinks? Don't talk to the Media, don't bother with analyzing Obama, don't bother with pointing out hypocrisy, lies and injustice because check this out: unfortunately, nobody cares. Does it look like someone does? Besides the choir?

Meanwhile, if I haven't driven just everyone away by now, go take a look at The Drudge Report headlines, in case you've already started to relax after last week. It'll tense you right up, guaran-damn-tee it!

Have you written the RNC chairman yet? Were you nice? Go back and try again. Nice won't keep you safe.

Get a vision, grab the wheel... and drive. Don't let any Politically Correct Stop Sign make you even tap the brakes.

Look, the Constitution is usually pretty tedious and mysterious to the dull and incurious-- you know, all those facts and "negative rights". Stopping long enough to explain what should be obvious to reasonable minds is just a waste of breath and kilobytes. Organize, group up, get a plan and get out there. You can explain it all to them when we get there and they find they still have personal property, free speech and are safe from their caring government.


The American Party needs you!
(Heh. That oughta piss off the Dems!)


In the fiscal meantime, my 401k is now a 201k. Damn!

"Sleep well, me blog hearties. I'll likely kill you in the morning."

6 comments:

folly said...

I've got to get a link list together for writing the congresscritters. I'll do that research this week.

As for replacing people those congresscritters, we need new critters. The search is on!

Oh yeah, I am blogrolling dogette, too.

youngjim said...

Whatever you do don't look @ the Drudge Report this morning, Joan.

Only 2 trillion in dodgy collateral collected by the fed these last few weeks.

I think I'm going back to bed.

pamibe said...

"Sleep well, me blog hearties. I'll likely kill you in the morning."

TPB is one of the best movies ever made. Just sayin'.

And dangit! You keep linking to Herself and I keep hitting a brick wall... not your problem, sorry.

It's scary stuff and that 2 trillion makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up...

mushroom said...

My understanding is that Mike Pence is one of the good guys. I've seen him talk a time or two and he seems like one of us. "Cheerful" in the sense of a "happy warrior" is OK, I suppose.

As long as there's blood in the water, I'm happy.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Pence has been in DC, right?

To.the.curb.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

The American Party!
I love the name. Leftist heads exploding in 3, 2, 1...