Dec 23, 2008

Argghh! It be Yuletide.

I thought I'd beat the blog-rush and let everyone know that, all my "separation" protests notwithstanding, I am glad to live where we can celebrate our faith according to the dictates of our conscience, without fear of government recrimination or proscription.

A very Merry Christmas to all, and especially to the brave men and women of our armed forces who work to ensure our safety. In spite of other distressing circumstances, we still sleep safe because rough men (and women!) stand ready to defend our home and secure our allies against the forces of tyranny.

If you're traveling, I pray special mercies upon your pointy head and leaden foot. May your visits be warm and reviving and blessedly brief enough to make them shiny in your memory.

My favorite blogging bilge rats all know I love them and wish them every good thing. If you get a chance, try to visit your blog buddies when you can, especially the charming ones.

So there you have it, Slackers and Pirates. Merry and Happy, etc., etc.

Good work. Good night. I'll likely kill you all in the New Year.

12 comments:

pamibe said...

Merry Christmas!! :)

leucanthemum b said...

Watch out for that Yule Tide! Warmest greetings to you, as well. Ho ho ho!

C.S. Perry said...

Please.
I need to live.

Jean said...

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Mike said...

Please.
I haven't lived.

Gecko said...

Merry Christmas, Joan and thanks for tummy exercising lol's.

Sparrow said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

... and to you and yours, ma'am!....

Eric

joated said...

Merry Christmas!

KeesKennis said...

From this heathen I wish you da very best.
Besides that I love you as an older, much, older sistah.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Irrelephant said...

Kill me? But I'm not even a cabin man yet! Many happy returns of the season, Darlin'!

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Merry Christmas Joan, to you and yours!

Er, need some snow? I can mail you some.