Dec 14, 2008

It's Worse Than It Looks...

(Photo by Daron Dean)

...inside the garage bay was a pristine 1962 Corvette.

I drove past this and, as I am not a rubber-neckin' gawker, only glanced out of the side of my vision as a fireman was climbing up a ladder to the roof. I could see that the building was damaged by a car, but had no idea of the amazing air the dude caught!

They had to shore up the building before they even tried to get the guys out.

Local guy (and passenger!) asleep at the wheel at 5:00 in the afternoon. No drugs or alcohol, no license, no insurance proof. And damn lucky.

3 comments:

pamibe said...

Wanna bet he gets behind the wheel yet again -when he's released, of course!

Thankfully the 'vette wasn't as damaged as the owner first thought...

Mike Wilson said...

uh...how...?

Irrelephant said...

A 62 Vette? You must really want to see me cry.