Dec 10, 2008

My Life as a Book Title

Ripped from the pages of The Irrelephant, a stolen idea is as good for blog fodder as anything else. Plagiarism. It's what's for dinner:

Ten Titles to My Autobiography:

A Life Without Caveats

One Long Fan Dance

Pushing a Rope

Getting There First: Self-Deprecation As An Art Form

"Did You Say Joan Varga? The Joan Varga?"

Yes, That Did Leave a Mark

Pirate Heart, Gypsy Soul, Restless Mind.

Unofficial Diagnosis

I May Need That Later...

A Life. With Caveats.

5 comments:

C.S. Perry said...

Good stuff. Mine?

"Bring me Another Slice of Pie, Dammit!"

"Honestly, it was Like that when I got Here."

"Just Lie Still...I'll be Done Before You Know It."

'How to Avoid the Clap: A Life."

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hmmm... you'll be hearing the second one from young Master Perry before too long!

mushroom said...

The Mushroom Chronicles


Slangin' in the Rain


The Accidental Engineer


The Shiver of No Return


Are You Going To Eat That?


Withering Nights

Irrelephant said...

Oh very good, Joan! Seven is OH so good, sounds almost like a bit of a Zen koan. And naturally the first and last are excellent. *S*

Funny, I didn't even feel a tug...

USMC 9971 said...

I really like Yes, That Did Leave a Mark and I May Need That Later...

Mine would be:

Trust Me!
(Subtitle: Hmm? I swear that I saw Gunny do that at least a hundred times before.)

What Comes After Plan Z?

Well, That Was Unexpected.