Jan 7, 2009

Since It's Awards Wednesday, or Something

The always happy-fun-anger blogger, Liberty Girl has such awesome awards that she creates herself and gives out with joyful abandon to such deserving people. My personal favorite is when she calls for the cheese grater to work its magic on deserving cheddar heads.

I'm diggin' it. But I found something that I think will really work for my admittedly more pedestrian and visceral needs, my own personal Whac-a-Mole game! Squee! Check it out:



Best of all? Oh you won't believe it!! Getta load of this:

Though it operates just like the amusement park models, this Whac-A-Mole game can be personalized with molded caricatures of your family and friends (you send in photos of the hapless victims).

Just name those vermin after your favorite aggravation and get over yourself. Catharsis, fun, therapy. All for $35,000. Such a deal!

Yeah, Uncrate. How'd you guess?

5 comments:

folly said...

That's awesome. If only I had an extra $35K. My favorite part is the liquor at the top. Looks like a perfect combination. Booze and hammers.

Oh yeah.

And I have a long list of who I'd put in the machine. I wonder if they are interchangeable?

Liberty Girl said...

I luuuurve Uncrate. Agree with folly, brilliant liquor cabinet combo.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Lessee here: alcohol, family, and hammers. Sounds like Christmas!

C.S. Perry said...

I need two of these. If I send you a check can you order them for me?

USMC 9971 said...

That. Is. Phenomenal.