- You know, housekeeping, if done properly, can kill you.
- I'm wondering, in light of evolutionary adaptation, which came first: the chin or the pillowcase?
- Having a laundry nook in a corner of the kitchen makes for interesting conversation as the neighbor notices all sorts of just-washed delicate items draped around the kitchen cabinet handles.
- I can stay at home and not need to do much of anything to keep the house running smoothly, but just add one sick/injured man and suddenly there is an exponential amount of things to.
- Daytime television: if it's not the history channel showing weapon pr0n, fuggedaboudit.
- I've been able to confirm that the Pepper Dog is the most laid-back creature I've ever known. A chill beast.
- Who knew that the dryer makes an awful buzz alret when it's done? I don't think I've ever been around to hear it.
- 30 years of organized office work is starting to pay off in the domicile, but really, how many spreadsheets does one need to know what's in the garage?
The Friday newsreel
2 hours ago