Dear Blog Owner,
I know your site meter showed me lolling about your web site for almost an hour with only two page views and one outclick to show for it. Just so you don't think I'm a slow moron, or that you're all that fascinating, let me give you an idea of just what happens while I'm surfing the awesomeness that is your blog:
- I've opened about 15 tabs on Firefox and yours is last.
- I was riveted by your latest wart-removal story, really, but then the dog needed to go out.
- While breathlessly perusing your diatribe about your work, I had the sudden urge to go out and buy a Lotto ticket.
- The news and commentary on your site gave me apoplexy. I recovered 42 minutes later and moved on. I'm sure it was due to a misplaced apostrophe.
- Your post was brilliant! I started a post about your post, which lead to more research and other links and then splintered off into a full-blown rant which is still sitting in my "drafts" moulder-folder. Then, it was time to start dinner...
- Gawd, your stuff is funny! It leads to other funny YouTube stuff. Soon, I am an expert on ditch-surfing behind a pickup truck.
- Your links led me to more interesting sites and I forgot to come back and close the tab on your blog. I may have deleted you altogether, I don't remember. Nah. You're still cool.
- The scary clown on your site triggered a latent, suppressed memory and the next 44 minutes were spent on the phone with my therapist.
- My job keeps interrupting.