Feb 6, 2009

I Want Him To Fail, too.

Inasmuch as the man stands opposed to sound fiscal doctrine, blind to hypocrisy, deaf to the dismay of half his country's concerns, and incredibly bent on promoting slavery on a scale so unthinkable as to destroy the last bit of good will between capitalism and government... I want him to fail.

In every way that he breaks his promise to uphold the Constitution, I wish him dismal failure. When he seeks to weaken our stance on the international stage, I sincerely Hope he trips on his own ego and breaks his own "stiff neck."

I want his dangerous policies to die in the crib before we are forced to pay for abortions around the world. I want him to freeze his ass off in the Offal Office of his Omnipotent Ego while people in Kentucky die for lack of a federal response.

I want him to fail and fail hard, sooner rather than later. We don't have the luxury of the Carter years when we could drink deep drafts of heady indulgence and political correctness without completely ruining the party with crass bribes, handouts, compromises, and an indecorous sense of one's surroundings.

Little did we know then. There's no excuse now, however.

17 comments:

walt said...

Ys!

Sam said...

Correct!

mushroom said...

I think you are required to put the trademark thingy on Hope.

I am still waiting for the lapdog media (can I copyright that?) to tell us how Barack Hussein Obama doesn't care about poor white people in Kentucky (remember, Barry, that state that apparently doesn't border Illinois).

julie said...

Yep, I'm right with you, Joan.

diamond dave said...

I think now I want him to fail, too. Fail so badly that in four years he can't even get his party's nomination, let alone get reelected.

The best thing that could happen is for another Republican black man (or woman) to challenge him in the future. Sombody who's realistic about protecting our country and saving our economy without redistributing the wealth. Somebody who can gain the black community's confidence and votes, and expose Obama for the fraud he is.

jwm said...

Now, Joan. There is, after all a bright side in all this. We're going to be getting some new Americans. Yes! And relieving some of the suffering that Israel inflicted on the downtrodden gazans at the same time. Can you just feel the love from your new islamic neigbors? I sure can.

JWM

GUYK said...

We have to fight just as you are fighting now..with words and do it every day every where we go. We have to show the cult followers that their emperor is leading them into economic suicide. If he succeeds in his efforts there will be war such as he could have never imagined. There are just too many of us unwilling to give up our liberty

Robin Starfish said...

Doubleplusgood.

PeggyU said...

This whole thing just makes me ill. I've been listening to Glenn Beck, and his comments on the involvement of the government in the workings of GE, and ... it is depressing. Government is like a tumor.

Mrs. Who said...

Well said! And it must keep being said.

Joey said...

I poke around the blogosphere a bit, 'specially when my political ire's on, and I just have to say that I'm very glad I found my way here-you write like a champ. Bookmarked!

The Senior Chief said...

Keep spreading the word. He will fail.

C.S. Perry said...

Buck Ofama.

PeggyU said...

I think in response to the "Yes We Can!" mantra, we should have our own: "No You Don't!" movement.

PeggyU said...

By the way, have you all noticed Obama's tactic of trying to push things through on weekends and holidays when people are busy and less likely to be scrutinizing? Weekend is here ...

Bob said...

Fabulous, Joan.

PeggyU said...

Little did we know then

I think we all strongly suspected ... we were just hoping we were wrong. No joy and sanctimony in being right ... just a sick feeling.