Feb 13, 2009

Oh, Like You're Getting Any Work Done Today

This fascinating and artistic time waster is brought to you by Joanne Casey.

Just do a quick sketch, and watch the Scribbler turn it into art. Here's my attempt, drawing with the regular computer mouse:


Be sure to explore the settings for creative effects in real-time as it scribbles. Keep the trigger finger on the "pause" button or your subject could quickly become some kinda zombie. No, I don't want to see what you've drawn, gentlemen, as if we can't all just guess.

Highly addictive; you've been warned...


8 comments:

Liberty Girl said...

Nice horsie. Fuck Zefrank though. Asshole attacked me via email over my opinion expressed in the comments section of one of his posts regarding the nature of the American Dream. ATTACKED, I tell you. Undeniably talented boy, but I wouldn't piss on him were he on fire.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Ah, well, that's ...awkward.

I don't know from Zefrank. Just diggin' the art.

:o)

julie said...

Must... click... away... have real... painting... to do...

Gah!

It's a herculean effort.

I will return, and click that link, oh yes...

Gecko said...

Slack a doodling is kind of addictive.
:)

LauraB said...

Yeah, well...it was...a shape. Sigh! I think one needs actual talent first to play there.

Or a Wacom tablet.

Froth said...

I can tell as soon as I visit that site I'll be doomed. So, I'll visit that sight.
You're a bad woman. Bad woman.
I didn't want to do anything today anyway.

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Happy Valentines Day, Joan!
I hope you and the Jolly Roger have a jolly time.

ravenshrike said...

Gets really fun when you start randomly clicking colors during the scribble