Feb 2, 2009

Sorry, but...

...when my Google Reader gets up to 600 unread posts, I just sorta give up. Spent the weekend moving and studying and was too exhausted to watch the second half of the Super Bowl.

In other news, I take the State exam for Life and Health Insurance tomorrow. I get the feeling that while the concept of insurance feeds into my natural maternal instincts for protection and caution, its sedate and sensible concepts just grate on my gypsy soul.

But then I remember that I like having a roof over my head.

Stay tuned. I'll have a couple of days I can devote to political rants and controversy this week. Or maybe poetry. Oh yeah. Can't wait. Meanwhile, don't let your insurance agent know you do this:


10 comments:

Jean said...

I hope the move is good to you, Joan.
Good luck on the test!

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

Good luck, Joan!
I bet you'll ace the test. :^)

Sam said...

I can't believe he didn't hit the last wall. Balls to the wall is an understatement.

PeggyU said...

Good luck on the test! And may I suggest a mutant combination of those ideas: controversial political poetry.

PeggyU said...

Somewhere in insuranceland, a duck is having a heart attack.

PeggyU said...

Must send this to my father-in-law who is Swiss and lives to ski.

ZZMike said...

Those people are nuts!!!!!

"At no time do the skis touch the snow" (except when they land.).

If they did that over here, Democrats would pass a law against it.

commoncents said...

Excellent post!

Would you like a LInk Exchange with our new blog COMMON CENTS where we blog about the issues of the day???

http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

C.S. Perry said...

Good luck (even though I see above that you've already passed.) As for the video...it's always good to know that there are still a few genuine idiots in the world.

Bob said...

Wow!