Jul 6, 2009

Sarah Palin to Co-Host Rush Limbaugh's Show

Oh, it's just a fantasy of mine. Can't you just imagine the Left's sputtering implosion over something so sweet as that!?

Of course, the State Run Media would, out of expediency, swear she was having an affair with Rush. . .

O.K., really? I'm posting those particular words just to catch the google hits. I'm sure some leftard is looking for that particular bait.

Meanwhile, I just went through my archives from last November. Looks like I was way ahead of the current mood toward the long-gone Republican Party. It may not be dead yet, but it sure is a dull excuse for a party. The only people showing up are the insecure ones afraid of being left out.

However, if Sarah Palin would host a national radio talk show, just think of the immediate influx of cash into her beleaguered legal funds, the immediate following, and the hopeful replacement for Hannity's mostly cringe-worthy three hours of self-indulgence. I may have to send her some cash once I get a full two-weeks' paycheck in my new job.

****

Yes, I still like my job working with that devil, alcohol! My lovely oxford uniform shirt with snazzy logo inspires other clerks around town while I'm out shopping: Oooh! You work there?! Yessiree. Cache. Prestige. Awe. Yeah, I be stylin', they be hatin'. I don't even miss the office atmosphere of my former iterations of career choices. And the physicality of the work is doing a number on my arms and back. Bring it, Michelle O. Your guns got nuthin' on mine.

Later, peeps. I got five full days ahead of me with brutal shift work, but I have a by-gawd job . Praise be.


9 comments:

Velociman said...

Excuse me while I go photoshop Rush's head on Trig's body. And I'm counting down the weeks until Willow starts showing the inevitable baby bump from her encounter with Rush in the Steeler locker rooms.

Joan of Argghh! said...

Thanks, Vman. That's very helpful. . .

:o)

Hammer said...

Wouldn't the left get their panties in a twist! lol

mushroom said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your job.

Some folks are calling Palin a quitter, but when your own side is shooting you in the back maybe it is time to step to the side.

word veri's take is that it is just a spatt.

Bob said...

Please, let it be true!

My wife doesn't like Hannity any more, either. I guess I am missing something.

PeggyU said...

I would like Rush and Palin heading up the RNC - that is my fantasy ... :)

patti said...

Oh hell yes - that would be fun! And when your own side is stabbing you in the back maybe it is time to creat a whole new side - and I am so helping with her campaign and sending her money if she ever runs... unless of course we find out she has a Venezuelan girlfriend.

PeggyU said...

Patti: LOL! Even if she did, I doubt her love letters would be as gag-arific as Sanford's.

Peter said...

I'm pretty sure that if Sarah hits the lecture circuit she'll pay off those legal bills in months.

As for the flack from "her" side, that will stop when Republicans seeking election or reelection beg her to appear at fundraisers for them.

Glad you like your job.