Aug 27, 2009

Turning Forbidden Pleasures Into a Form of Protest

And you thought dissent was the highest form of patriotism? Ha! Folks, I'm eating Oreos and drinking rum and playing my guitar out in the evening air. I'm off the grid, noshing naughty food and imbibing inspirational spirits and Obama and his health care toadies don't even know! Nyah!

I'm enjoying the little bit of evening I've stumbled into almost by accident having got off work early. Music, musings, munchies. I'm feeling patriotic already.

The world has turned such that I'm a natural-born anarchist at this point.

Won't you join me?

8 comments:

Sam (EOTIS) said...

Oreos and rum...my kind of girl...

Sore fingers yet?

Have a good night.

Ricky Raccoon said...

Have devil dogs, will travel.

Revelation!

I mean,
Revolution!

Doux said...

heh I'm green with envy! But, uh, um, ah, well - noshing?

I'll bring the curling bar and some inexpensive cigars. xo ;~)

pamibe said...

I'd join you in some off the grid anarchy but my dogs would be loathe to give up their premium kibble. We all have our limits... ;)

LauraB said...

We've been expecting you...

Jean said...

Now there's a bit of good life, right there!
You go girl ;-)

C.S. Perry said...

All you really need now is a loaded gun.

Velociman said...

I'm pretty sure drinking is the highest form of patriotism, hon. That, or tarring and feathering. How I long to tar and feather someone... preferably some elitist liberal piehole who wants to abscond with my liberties.