Aug 31, 2009

A Visit With The Pepper Dog!


Yeah, they messed up at work and gave me two consecutive days off this week. That meant a visit to Charleston to see my son's new home, and of course, the Pepper Dog!

She currently holds court at Metto Cafe in North Charleston where this picture was just taken. My DIL takes her here several times a week, and if not here, she has a city favorite cigar shop where she goes with Paul. She gets tons of belly rubs and attention. She is certainly doing well, and it's just so awesome to see her enjoying herself.

Of course while here, I had to lunch where my son works and had a great time with his wife and her friend.

Just checking in on the family and my dear Pepper is enough to make me feel much better!

On a side note, a small, paper/carton cut received at work turned into a generalized infection under my nail and I had to go to the doctor's office while here in Charleston to get a prescription, etc. It would not have been either funny or ironic to die of a stupid paper cut, okay? Damn if money isn't nasty stuff.

7 comments:

julie said...

Awww...
I'm glad she's doing well in her new digs. Glad you're feeling a little better, too. And you're right - dying from a paper cut would be a crappy way to go. I guess there's a reason it's called "filthy lucre."

pamibe said...

Pepper Dog! She's looking happy as the proverbial clam!

Death by paper cut? What an ignominious way that would be to go!

PeggyU said...

Lucky dawg!!! I bet you brought treats and toys, didn't you?

patti said...

Bet she was all wiggly happy to see you too :)

Ricky Raccoon said...

Take two Pepper Dog visits and call me in the morning.
-Dr Ricky

Yay!

CastoCreations said...

Was Pepper Dog super excited to see you? I bet she was! :) It's very therapeutic to visit doggies.

Anonymous said...

well hell just down the road a hop skip and police beating..







James Old Guy